Spring has sprung!
Are you planning your Spring trips with your RV / camper / trailer / boat? If you’re not, you should be!
The RV industry is growing rapidly and there will be more people clamoring for RV parks and campgrounds. It is best to plan ahead to ensure your travels and vacations will be worry-free.
We’ve outlined some to-do’s here to get you started:
1. Check in on your RV:
- Make sure the tires are fully inflated.
- Check for leaks (both under the hood, and in the cabin compartment).
- Check for any damage that may need to be repaired before you hit the highway
- Check the battery that should be on a trickle charge
2. Plan an overall strategy of places you’d like to visit:
- Where? Research RV parks, campgrounds, and resorts. TripAdvisor is becoming the most used website to find the right locations for RV’ers. However, you can also check out: Campendium, CampReward.com, and MobileRVing.com.
- When? Determine what dates you can hit the road. Every other weekend? Once a month? Start when?
- What type? Do you want some rugged terrain campgrounds? Do you want a resort with extra activities? Do you want to tour the country?
3. Consider visiting all of Colorado’s National Parks. Click here for more information.
Wherever you plan to travel this Spring, we hope to see you soon at 4400 S Clay RV Equipment & Storage where we can help you fuel-up (unleaded, diesel, propane, water)!