Winter is quickly sneaking up on us! Have you prepared your recreational vehicle for winter? #winterizerv A few reminders to keep your RV in good condition throughout the winter:
- Drain all water and add antifreeze (non-toxic and available at any auto parts store)
- Remove the battery and put it on a trickle charger
- Fill your propane bottles (if they are not full, condensation builds up and can be detrimental)
- Ensure all windows/doors are locked and secured
- Remove all food and perishable items from inside
- Fuel up and add stabilizer to your fuel, then run the engine to ensure stabilizer is distributed
- Inflate the tires
And if you haven’t signed up for storage for your RV / camper / motor home / trailer / boat, 4400 S Clay RV & Equipment Storage is available and can answer any questions you may have regarding prepping and storing your vehicle for winter. Call us at 303-797-1689.
Bring your RV to fuel up with our Unleaded and/or Diesel fuel, and fill those propane bottles so you’ll be ready to go at a moments notice!